Visions is pleased to share that for the 2017-2018 school year we plan to add the following enhancements for our Home School students and families:
- Annual budgets for each student will be increased to $2,000;
- For the 2017-2018 school year we are offering a parent educator bonus of $200 per household, for completion of a Visions’ sponsored parent training to augment student budgets;
- For the 2017-2018 school year, for completion of approved student assessments, to prepare for testing administered in the spring, we are offering a student assessment bonus of up to $100 per student to augment student budgets;
- Continued free dual enrollment for students taking courses at a community college, students may receive a reimbursement of up to $500 per year of additional funds for approved expenses;
- Parents may be reimbursed from student budget(s) for attending approved conferences, up to $250 per year;
- No Retention or Transfer fees for curriculum items families wish to retain over the summer after the school year ends;
- Purchasing Matrix has been simplified to provide greater purchasing options;
- Expansion of our enrichment/service vendor providers (est. of 1,200-1,300 vendors for next year) to include driver’s training and gym memberships; and
- Extension of our purchasing deadlines to later in the school year.
We will continue to offer great teachers, seamless ordering systems, enrichment activities, vendor fairs, field days and other extracurricular opportunities for our students and families.
We will also continue to work hard to make available the best programs and opportunities that we can for our students. Please look for more detailed information to follow around these exciting new enhancements for the 2017-2018 school year.