The 20/21 school year began on August 25!
As outlined in our COVID-19 news updates, Visions’ plans for the fall are based on recommendations from State and County Health Officials. As such, we have made changes to move to a completely virtual program delivery model for the first semester, and we will reassess our model during the first semester.
To prepare for the new school year it will be helpful for you to know about the following changes within our programs:
- Our teachers and counselors will provide educational support to students and families virtually (no face-to-face meetings).
- Special Education, related services and IEP meetings will be provided virtually.
- All in-person events and activities are canceled for at least the first semester.
- Only vendor services that can be offered online will be accessible.
- Our main office team will support families virtually. A limited number of staff will be available to support our students and families for essential paperwork.