The 20/21 school year began on August 25!
As outlined in our COVID-19 news updates, Visions’ plans are based on recommendations from State and County Health Officials. As such, we have made changes to move to a virtual program delivery model for the first semester, and we will reassess our model during the first semester.
To prepare for the new school year it will be helpful for you to know about the following changes within our programs:
- Our teachers and counselors will provide educational support to students and families virtually (no face-to-face meetings).
- Special Education, related services and IEP meetings will be provided virtually.
- All in-person events and activities are canceled for at least the first semester.
- Only Community Partner services that have been approved by Visions can provide in-person services. Students/Families please see the Student and Family COVID-19 Enrichment Services Resource Guide.
- Our main office team will support families virtually. A limited number of staff will be available to support our students and families for essential paperwork.