We are now accepting applications for the 2017/2018 Fall Semester.


Fall Semester begins on August 29th and applications will be processed on a first come first served basis. Although we are still taking applications, we are at capacity in South Lake Tahoe.


A completed application is not a guarantee of placement.
DO NOT dis-enroll your student from your current school unless you have received enrollment confirmation.
    Updated: 7/18/17