We encourage all students to complete an application as soon as possible.
- Independent Study Academy is accepting applications for the Spring Semester.
- University Prep Academy is also accepting applications for the Spring Semester.
- Home School Academy currently has a waitlist and space is extremely limited for the Spring Semester.
We will begin accepting applications for the 24/25 school year in February.
IMPORTANT: A completed application does not guarantee placement at Visions.
Updated: November 13, 2023
Easy as 1-2-3
Start your personalized learning adventure today. If you have any questions along the way, please call us at 855-482-7902.
Already have an account? Click here.
Step 1 — Start Application
To apply, create an account and complete your application online.
Step 2 — Documents
Step 3 — Appointment
Questions? Call us toll free at 855-482-7902 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except on federal holidays and during Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks). See our News page for information about holiday closures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to attend Visions In Education?
- Students who live in any of these nine counties may apply: Amador, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sutter, or Yolo.
- Students who will have their 5th birthday on or before September 1 and those who are under the age of 19 are eligible to apply.
- Students who have their 5th birthday between September 2 and December 2 are eligible to apply for Transitional Kindergarten (TK). This is a two-year kindergarten program.
- Students who have their 5th birthday between December 3 and January 27 are eligible to apply for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) for the Spring Semester.
- While enrolled with Visions, students may not be enrolled in any other school public or private.
Do we have to live in a particular school district in order to enroll?
Visions In Education serves students in nine Northern California counties including Amador, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sutter and Yolo. We are authorized through a local public school district at the center of our service area.
How old (young) do you have to be to enroll?
Typically students must be at least 5 years old shortly after school begins and under 20; however the requirements can be complicated, so please call us toll-free at 1-833-883-1601 if you or your student is close to either of these cutoffs.
When is the deadline for application?
We accept applications throughout the school year for current and future semesters.
How do I apply?
Click here to start your application today.
Can I apply after the school year has started?
Yes, students are encouraged to apply at any time during the school year.