FREE Resources and Support Services
That is correct – Visions In Education is completely free! Plus, for each of our three programs, we provide resources our students can use in pursuit of their educational goals.
Visions, like all public schools, is funded by tax dollars. Our school gives you more flexibility than a traditional public school in how we spend these dollars. So, we invest in things like:
- Online learning systems.
- One-on-one teacher/student interaction.
- Credentialed teachers who come to you.
- 24/7 access to the most up-to-date educational technology.
- Flexibility in choosing curriculum; flexibility when and where you learn.
- Academic and personal support services.
- Additional resources like advanced classes via community colleges.