Board of Directors
Visions In Education is governed by a five-member board consisting of the following community representatives:
The Visions Board of Directors is responsible for preserving the mission of the school by ensuring that school processes and policies are aligned with the school’s vision and values. The board also oversees the fiscal and operational management of the school.
Contact the Board
The Visions Board of Directors can be reached through the Board administrative assistant.
Mail: Visions In Education
Attn: Administrative Assistant to Board of Directors
5030 El Camino Avenue
Carmichael, CA 95608
Upcoming Board Meeting
Visions In Education is governed by a five-member board and holds public board meetings monthly.
Regular Board Meeting Schedule – 2021/22
July 22, 2021 (canceled)
August 11, 2021 (workshop)
August 26, 2021
September 23, 2021
October 28, 2021
November 18, 2021
December 16, 2021
January 7, 2022 (workshop)
January 27, 2022
February 24, 2022
March 24, 2022
April 28, 2022
May 26, 2022
June 23, 2022
Click here to access our archive of board agendas.
For information about our Charter Petition, School Accountability Report Card (SARC), Staff/Student Interaction policy, Education Protection Account (EPA) and more, please click the links below.
- Charter Petition (approved August 22, 2017) (.PDF)
- 2019-2020 School Accountability Report Card (SARC) (.PDF)
- Staff/Student Interaction
- Education Protection Account (EPA)
- Public Records Act Requests
- Title IX
- Board Adopted Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (adopted September 24, 2020)
- Board Adopted Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) (adopted June 24, 2021) (.PDF)
- Independent Study Policy (approved October 28, 2021) (.PDF)