All of our TK-8 Home School, Independent Study high school and University Prep high school students learn in their own unique ways, so we help each one customize their plans to achieve a solid standards-based education in a friendly way taking advantage of all the appropriate modern technology tools. We help you take responsibility for your own current and future learning through developing your academic, interpersonal and technological skills.
School Vision Statement
Preparing each student to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
As an independent study/home school program, Visions In Education utilizes a standards-based education that addresses individual differences and learning styles. We empower students to take ownership and responsibility for their present and future learning by developing their academic, interpersonal, intrapersonal, and technological skills.
- Learning – Supporting a learning environment that continuously motivates all individuals to excel;
- Relationships – Creating and maintaining meaningful relationships among students, families, teachers, staff, and community partners;
- Integrity – Conducting ourselves with honesty and responsibility;
- Accountability – Demonstrating a personal and institutional accountability for student learning, ethical conduct, and adherence to mandates, policies, and procedures;
- Innovation – Challenging ourselves to create unique ideas and innovative solutions in a technology rich environment;
- Respect – Promoting a school community that appreciates the value of students, families, colleagues, and cultures;
- Service -Dedicating ourselves to delivering excellent service.
Hear from some of our students and families as they share their experiences with Visions In Education click here.