For 9th through 12th grade students that want a flexible alternative which leads to a high school diploma, Visions In Education offers you the chance to graduate from high school while pursuing what interests you and prepares you for the world of career and/or college! With your Teacher and Counselor’s support, we will help you develop a personalized plan to help you achieve your goals.
To help students reach their potential, each student is provided with an Acer Chromebook while enrolled. Projects are completed with the help of a variety of online tools such as Google Apps, Gradpoint Online Learning Management System, and more. In addition, teachers and students stay connected by way of face to face, phone, text, video-calls, and email. Read more about how our partnership with Pearson has improved student-teacher relationships.
- 100% FREE High School education.
- Flexible program to fit your schedule.
- One-on-one relationship with a credentialed teacher.
- Free Tutoring.
- Fall 2017, Automotive Technology Program.
- Your teacher comes to you, meeting at nearby locations such as a community center, library or coffee shop.
- Academic counseling, career planning and Support services.
- Secure learning, free from negative distractions and social pressures.
- FREE Laptop computer while enrolled.
- Access to a wide variety of electives and credit recovery options (See all courses).
- FREE Community college courses.
- FREE Summer School (credit recovery only).
- Technical training through ROP and vocational apprenticeships.
See Visions’ other options for high school students.