Parental Choice with Our Support
In our Home School Academy (grades TK-12), parents and guardians can inspire their students’ educational goals by providing the primary delivery of academic instruction in the home. Credentialed teachers work with families to ensure curriculum meets California State Content Standards and to assess student achievement. Credentialed teachers help parents and students take advantage of our flexible instructional program, curriculum, enrichment services and other resources to reach new horizons with their home schooling experience.
Families should plan on a commitment of providing at least four to six hours of in-home instruction on a daily basis. Our credentialed teacher will be available Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to ensure student curriculum meets California standards, assesses student achievement, and administer state-mandated testing. While enrolled with Visions, students may not be enrolled in any other school public or private. Transitional Kindergarten (TK) is an early education program for children that turn five between September 2 and December 2.
All of this for FREE!
- A flexible spending account to use for a student’s personalized learning plan;
- $2,600 for students in grades TK-8
- $2,800 for students in grades 9-12
- Flexibility & technology to manage budgets in a “Family Account”
- Online Ordering systems to ensure quick and easy curriculum ordering;
- Enrichment activities such as tutoring, music lessons, sports, etc.. (1000+ vendors);
- 24/7 access to systems to manage student budgets, curriculum orders, and connect;
- Field trips, picnics and other activities, with other home school students and families;
- Support services including academic and career planning;
- We offer many tools to support your homeschooling journey. Check out our Home School Parent Training videos.