Graduates and former students may request official or unofficial transcripts from Visions In Education by completing this Transcript Request Form.
This form and identification can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 916-573-4199.
Transcript Request Instructions
- Enter your/your student’s Student Number and the Date in the top right of the form.
- Indicate whether you/your student requires an Official Transcript or Unofficial Transcript by checking the appropriate box. Please also indicate the number of copies you/your student requires.
- Note: Official Transcript requests/Transcripts prior to the 16/17 school year require 3 to 5 days to process.
- For the student requesting a transcript, please enter:
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- Any other name used in High School
- Requested by (person filling out the form)
- Relationship to student
- Day Phone Number
- Work Phone Number
- Mail Transcript To: (Address you would like the transcript mailed to)
- In the Reason for Request section, please indicate the reason you require a copy of student transcripts:
- College(please print the name of the college)
- Transfer to a new school (please print the name of the new school)
- Adult Ed. (please print the name of the school)
- Technical School (please print the name of the school)
- Military Service
- For Present School of Attendance, enter Visions In Education
- Attach a copy of a valid driver’s license/military I.D. to this request when completed.
- Minors under sixteen years of age must attach a parent I.D.
- Submit this form/identification copies to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 916-573-4199
Updated: August 26, 2022