Graduate High School from Home
For 9th through 12th-grade students looking for an alternative path to earn their high school diploma, we offer you the chance to graduate while attending school from home while you work a part-time job, attend community college, or help your family. As with our other programs, our teachers come to you, meeting with you at nearby locations such as libraries, community centers or coffee shops.
Flexibility without the Drama
Our individualized approach ensures a secure learning experience, free from negative distractions and social pressures. With your Teacher and Counselor support, we will help you develop a personalized plan to help you achieve your goals. In addition, we provide a broad range of support services to help each student to succeed and overcome the many challenges that face students today.
Every student is provided with an Acer Chromebook while enrolled. We leverage a variety of online tools such as Google Apps, Gradpoint Online Learning System, and other tools to support student success. In addition, teachers and students stay connected by way of face to face, phone, text, video-calls, and email. Read more about how our Pearson Partnership has improved student success.
All of this for FREE!
- One-on-one relationship with a credentialed teacher.
- Academic and Career Planning with Counselor Support.
- Community college and Textbooks (up to $800 per year).
- Laptop computer while enrolled.
- Field Trips and Special Events.
- $200 per year for Student Directed Projects beginning in Fall 2018.
- Summer School for Credit Recovery.
- Training through Career Technical Education (CTE) programs.
- New ARC – Auto Tech Program.