Curriculum and Activity Resources for Virtual Learning
Includes a wide array of subjects to help provide meaningful and engaging instruction. Choose your grade level from the tabs along the bottom of the spreadsheet and find resources by subject. Visions is routinely updating this resource so we encourage you to check frequently for new information.
Live tutoring and education programs hosted by community educators for grades K-12.
Virtual tutoring is available to 6-12th grade Visions students who need additional support with their schoolwork. The Homework Hotline uses a live tutor and Zoom to provide tutoring. Monday – Friday, 9-3pm.
In addition, for our K-5th grade students, we’ve partnered up with Sacramento State’s Partnerships to Advance the Value of Education (PAVE) program for K-12 academic tutoring. To access PAVE Tutors, please review the PAVE Tutors’ Profiles document–this shows the name of the tutor, the subject areas they tutor, and the days and times of availability.
- PAVE Tutors will only be available during the hours posted for each tutor on the PAVE Tutor Profiles doc linked below (hours vary by tutor)
- Tutoring is subject-area specific; please check the tutor’s profile to find the tutor that best fits your tutoring needs
- PAVE tutoring utilizes Zoom; each tutor has their own Zoom link accessible via their profile
- All sessions will be recorded
- Tutoring is available for all grade levels
- Parents are encouraged to be part of the session