A voucher is a promissory note to for payment of services for that particular student. Vouchers cannot be submitted for payment until after the service date ends and this is completed through your vendor portal.
The vendor portal is a secure website that allows you to view the status of your vouchers and submit them for payment after the end of the service date.
As soon as you are approved, you will receive a welcome email that includes information about logging into your vendor portal (a website that gives you access to the status of your vouchers and where you will approve them and submit them to our Accounting Dept for payment). Any updates and/or corrections can be emailed to email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know. They will resend the link to you so you can establish a password.
Any updates needed for your profile, including services offered or rate changes will need to be emailed to email@example.com and we will make the necessary changes to your vendor profile.
As a community partner, your listing (contact information, website, and a brief description) will appear on our partner database. This database is used frequently by Visions parents. Please verify your database information is up-to-date and current. If anything is incorrect, email firstname.lastname@example.org any changes.
It takes 24 hours for your changes to appear in the database. Please check tomorrow. If it’s still not showing, please email email@example.com.
Sponsorships are now closed for the 2019/20 school year but we do offer this opportunity in the beginning of the year to help you reach our students. For $100 paid in gift cards (Amazon, Walmart, Target), you will have a more detailed and colorful listing on the Sponsorship page on our website, rotating ad space next to our database and periodic social media shoutouts. The sponsorship runs from time of purchase until the end of the school year in June.
- Once a parent knows the details of the activity in which his/her child will be participating (name of the class, day[s]), time, cost, how often you would like to get paid, etc.), the parent will order a certificate called a voucher from their Visions online ordering system stating all of the activity information.
- The parent is strongly encouraged to start this process at least 5 days prior to the start of the activity.
- The order is then approved by their Visions teacher and processed by the Visions Resource Center (this takes approximately 5 days).
- After the voucher is processed by the Resource Center, you will see it listed in your vendor portal as “Upcoming vouchers”. You will also receive an email regarding the student’s order, and the parent’s email address and phone number.
- The parent is instructed to contact you and register for the class.
- If this class is canceled or full
- The parent will notify Visions and we will cancel the voucher.
- You will notify Vendor Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the parent has not contacted you, you are welcome to contact the parent if the class is near full capacity.
You are not allowed to provide services until you see the voucher in your vendor portal.
No, the parent must contact you to register for the class. If the parent has not contacted you, you are welcome to contact the parent if the class is near full capacity.
Visions is no longer using paper vouchers. All vouchers will appear in your vendor portal, so make sure you can log in and are checking the portal daily.
No. If anything on the voucher needs to be corrected, notify the parent. The parent must contact our Resource Center to request the change to the voucher. Once it is corrected, you will see the voucher in your vendor portal.
Services cannot be delivered until you receive the correct voucher.
When the end date of the voucher arrives, the voucher status will change from “Current” to “Ready for Submission” in your vendor portal. In the column, “Have you delivered services?” you will select “Yes” and this electronically delivers the voucher to Visions Accounting department where your check will be processed within 30 days.
(When you click “Yes”, the parent will also receive an email letting them know you submitted the voucher for payment, but they are no longer required to sign the voucher.)
Parents are aware there are no refunds for vouchers purchased except for:
- Class cancellations by the community partner -or-
- Poor customer service by the community partner
- Written approval from community partner stating why you are accepting a parent’s request for cancellation and refund. (email message to: email@example.com)
You are responsible for communicating to the parent your company’s make-up policy.
We adhere to NET 30 terms. We will remit payment within 30 days from the date Accounting receives the voucher.
- As soon as you are approved, you will receive a welcome email that includes information about logging into your vendor portal (a website that gives you access to the status of your vouchers).
- Regarding your Visions vendor portal, you should have received login instructions to your portal the day you were activated. Please check your email inbox. If you did not receive this or if your temporary password expired, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your password.
- In the vendor portal you will see the following status of each voucher:
- Created Vouchers (Upcoming vouchers, Current vouchers, Ready for submission)
- Payment Status (Pending VIE approval, Paid vouchers)
- Rejected Vouchers (Withdrawn from VIE, Cancelled)
If payment is not received within 30 days from the date of our receipt of your voucher, please contact Visions’ Accounting Department at email@example.com.
We kindly ask that you do NOT ask the parents about your payment status.
As long as you remain an active community partner with Visions in Education, you will not be required to be fingerprinted. However if you sever your relationship with Visions and wish to be reinstated as a partner, then a new application and fingerprinting will be required before you can be considered an authorized partner again.
To remain a community partner with Visions next school year, we will be sending out an Addendum to extend your current contract through the next school year. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org