An eVoucher is a promissory note to for payment of services for that particular student. eVouchers cannot be submitted for payment until after the service date ends and this is completed through your community partner portal.
The community partner portal is a secure website that allows you to view the status of your eVouchers and submit them for payment after the end of the service date.
As soon as you are approved, you will receive a welcome email that includes information about logging into the portal (a website that gives you access to the status of your eVouchers and where you will approve them and submit them to our Accounting Dept for payment). Any updates and/or corrections can be emailed to email@example.com.
Please complete the Community Partner Help Form. Vendor Support will resend the link to you so you can establish a password.
Any updates needed for your profile, including services offered or rate changes will need to be requested via the Community Partner Help Form.
As a community partner, your listing (contact information, website, and a brief description) will appear in our partner database. This database is used frequently by Visions parents and students. If anything is incorrect, please complete the Community Partner Help Form to request any changes.
It takes 24 hours for your changes to appear in the database. Please check tomorrow. If it’s still not showing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer sponsorships in the beginning of the year to help you reach our students. For $100 paid in gift cards (Amazon, Walmart, Target), you will have a more detailed and colorful listing on the Sponsorship page on our website, rotating ad space next to our database and periodic social media shoutouts. The sponsorship runs from time of purchase until the end of the school year in June. Learn more here.
You are not allowed to provide services until you see the eVoucher in your community partner portal.
- Once a parent, and in some cases a teacher, knows the details of the activity in which his/her child will be participating (name of the class, day[s]), time, cost, how often you would like to get paid, etc.), the parent or teacher will order a certificate called an eVoucher from their Visions online ordering system stating all of the activity information.
- The parent is strongly encouraged to start this process at least 5 days prior to the start of the activity.
- The order is then approved by their Visions teacher and processed by Ordering Services (this takes approximately 5 days).
- After the eVoucher is processed by Ordering Services, you will see it listed in your community partner portal as “Upcoming eVouchers”. You will also receive an email regarding the student’s order, and the parent’s email address and phone number.
- The parent is instructed to contact you and register for the class.
- If this class is canceled or full
- If the parent has not contacted you, you are welcome to contact the parent if the class is near full capacity.
No, the parent or teacher must contact you to register for the class. If the parent or teacher has not contacted you, you are welcome to contact the parent or teacher if the class is near full capacity.
Visions is no longer using paper vouchers. All vouchers will appear in your community partner portal, so make sure you can log in and are checking the portal daily.
No. If anything on the eVoucher needs to be corrected, please notify Community Partner Support via the Community Partner Help Form.
All eVoucher change requests must be sent via the Help Form from the Community Partner after the Community Partner has confirmed the change with the parent. Community Partners are required to request all eVoucher changes. Once the eVoucher is corrected, you will see the change to your eVoucher in your community partner portal. Services cannot be delivered until you receive the correct eVoucher.
When the end date of the eVoucher arrives, the eVoucher status will change from “Current” to “Ready for Submission” in your community partner portal. In the column, “Have you delivered services?” you will select “Yes” and this electronically delivers the eVoucher to Visions Accounting Department where your check will be processed within 30 days. (When you click “Yes”, the parent will also receive an email letting them know you submitted the eVoucher for payment, but they are no longer required to sign the eVoucher.)
Parents are aware there are no refunds for eVouchers purchased except for:
You are responsible for communicating to the parent your company’s make-up policy.
- Class cancellations by the community partner -or-
- Poor customer service by the community partner
- Written approval from community partner stating why you are accepting a parent’s request for cancellation and refund (submitted via the Community Partner Help Form).
We adhere to NET 30 terms. We will remit payment within 30 days from the date Accounting receives the eVoucher.
- As soon as you are approved, you will receive a welcome email that includes information about logging into your community partner portal (a website that gives you access to the status of your eVouchers).
- Regarding your Visions community partner portal, you should have received login instructions to your portal the day you were activated. Please check your email inbox. If you did not receive this or if your temporary password expired, please email email@example.com and we will reset your password.
- In the portal you will see the following status of each eVoucher:
- Created eVouchers (Upcoming eVouchers, Current eVouchers, Ready for submission)
- Payment Status (Pending VIE approval, Paid eVouchers)
- Rejected eVouchers (Withdrawn from VIE, Cancelled)
If payment is not received within 30 days from the date of our receipt of your eVoucher, please complete the Community Partner Help Form
We kindly ask that you do NOT ask the parents about your payment status.
As long as you remain an active community partner with Visions In Education, you will not be required to be fingerprinted. However, if you sever your relationship with Visions and wish to be reinstated as a partner, then a new application and fingerprinting will be required before you can be considered an authorized partner again. To remain a community partner with Visions next school year, we will be sending out a contract for the next school year.